Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cool webapp for model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the coffee Gunnar! About the date, i have not added it because the date is already displayed in the calendar icon. :) Thats something not many people know about. :)
whoa, I somehow never noticed the date was there in the calendar icon until you mentioned it - thanks!
and I love this webapp, especially the clean look of it in driving/night mode. thanks for developing it

Hey guys just a minor but useful update. The portal now autoupdates data (news and such) when the portal is not being navigated. It also updates as soon as you start up the car, so you can get latest news right away without a refresh.
(Remember to refresh page for this update to take effect)

Give me your thoughts and happy weekend. :)

New release out!
version 2.3.

-This version uses a completely new approach for scrolling. Navigating through the news is now greatly improved.
- New filter preference for charger list.
- Improved the charger list panel, with more information for each charger.
- And new preference option for news where you can chose between national or financial news. (Works currently only for US and Norway)

Refresh your browser on your tesla and you're good to go!

(Note: Please do not report errors that you experience on your desktop browser. Due to some special adjustments for it to work on the tesla browser. It does no longer work as you would expect on your desktop browser. )

Hi Master,

I have been trying your portal last year, but indeed scrolling was not quite ok. I recently opened it again, and can only but thank you and compliment you, this is now very usable.
Make feel like th tesla browser is actually fast ;)

Well done and thanks again, looking forward for the waze integration. Hope it shows also the fixed radars :D

Reactions: master
Hi Guys. Lately i started creating an app on my free time i could use on my Model S. It started with something simple, like a news feed and a weather widget. I first posted it on the teslamotors forum and did get great responses so i have continuously been updating and optimizing. Now it have evolved into a pretty sleek and handy tool, and many owners are using it. The reason I'm posting here now is that in the next version release this forum is being represented as a feed. :) So you can keep yourself updated on the topics while in the car.
This release will be released in a couple of days, meanwhile if you would like to take a look at the current version, be my guest. It is of course free. And you only need to type teslapage.com Portal on your tesla browser.

These are the main features:
1. Chargers near you. (api from openchargemap.com)
2. Notepad / todo list
3. News feed (International news)
4. Emergency phone numbers
5. Weather forecast
6. Photos near you. (Feed from panoramio, based on your location)
7. Analog clock.
8. Optimized for both screen sizes in the tesla. (half screen and full)
9. And a lot of under the hood stuff, for it to be a great user experience.

In the new version (2.0):
1. Layout redesigned and reordered some buttons.
2. Added teslamotorsclub.com feed
3. Night and day mode.
4. Country support for news. Now the news will be displayed for the country you choose. Supported countries: "US, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France and other countries where Teslamotors have been established.
5. And some other goodies.

Check it out in your tesla teslapage.com Portal

As i always say, your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your attention! :)
Hi Guys. Lately i started creating an app on my free time i could use on my Model S. It started with something simple, like a news feed and a weather widget. I first posted it on the teslamotors forum and did get great responses so i have continuously been updating and optimizing. Now it have evolved into a pretty sleek and handy tool, and many owners are using it. The reason I'm posting here now is that in the next version release this forum is being represented as a feed. :) So you can keep yourself updated on the topics while in the car.
This release will be released in a couple of days, meanwhile if you would like to take a look at the current version, be my guest. It is of course free. And you only need to type teslapage.com Portal on your tesla browser.

These are the main features:
1. Chargers near you. (api from openchargemap.com)
2. Notepad / todo list
3. News feed (International news)
4. Emergency phone numbers
5. Weather forecast
6. Photos near you. (Feed from panoramio, based on your location)
7. Analog clock.
8. Optimized for both screen sizes in the tesla. (half screen and full)
9. And a lot of under the hood stuff, for it to be a great user experience.

In the new version (2.0):
1. Layout redesigned and reordered some buttons.
2. Added teslamotorsclub.com feed
3. Night and day mode.
4. Country support for news. Now the news will be displayed for the country you choose. Supported countries: "US, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France and other countries where Teslamotors have been established.
5. And some other goodies.

Check it out in your tesla teslapage.com Portal

As i always say, your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your attention! :)

Great app! Thanks for developing this and sharing it

Reactions: master

Attachments

• v2_4_dark.jpg
    v2_4_dark.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 80
  • v2_4_light.jpg
    v2_4_light.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 63