Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cooler for trunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,
I want a cooler that fit the frunk. I know about the tesmanian one, but I want something sturdier. I found the
Coleman 48-Can Party Stacker Cooler that seems to fit the bill (and price seems to be good). Does anyone has try to fit this on the frunk?

Reactions: BitJam
I’ve seen these posts before. Just wondering what is the preoccupation with getting a cooler that fits exactly in the frunk? Why not place it behind the 2nd row of seats and not even worry about it fitting exactly in the frunk? Heck, you could even put a small cooler (6-pack or 12-pack size) behind your driver’s seat.

Sorry for the delay in chiming in here. We built a cooler that is custom for the Model 3 trunk well. This is a hard cooler as @Ezmendriz was looking for. It fits also in the Y trunk well (could be taller if it was custom made for the Y). It works also in the Y frunk but I don't recommend it due to the slope of the frunk. I created a youtube video on why I didn't make it for the Model 3 frunk either. Any questions or photos you would like to see?

Reactions: Nolakai
I’ve seen these posts before. Just wondering what is the preoccupation with getting a cooler that fits exactly in the frunk?
Keep food smells outside of the car? Seems plausible if hot but for cold drinks and food, the only other reason people may want to do it is to make it easier to "tailgate" or "frontgate". :D ...or just utilize all of the free space.