Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Could this be what is coming for everyone one net metering?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought this was an interesting email I got

Re: Service and Installs

Hello,

Every year we get calls from our customers late into fire season asking for backup power, solar and electrical help and we have to unfortunately tell our SEG family and friends that we are booked out already until after the fire season. We don't want that to happen to you this year. Hence the urgency in my message to you.

Part 1. Solar, Batteries and Generator Installations

We are already experiencing very high demand for solar and backup power (batteries and generator installations) which has SEG already booking installations into June!

If you do not have backup power (batteries and/or generators) don't wait until the first PSPS to call.
Call us today at (530) 273-4422 or email info ([email protected]) and tell us what you want to get started. These installs take time to do them right.

Part 2; Tell you neighbors, family and friends to get started with the process as the more backup power and solar you have in your neighborhood the better.

Wouldn't it be nice to have less ANNOYINGLY LOUD generators this year?! The generators we install are automatic, fire safe and very quiet. The batteries we install are silent. Our options are a lot safer and easier to operate as well.

Part 3: Along with Solar and Backup Power we now have an electrical department.

We can help with faulty wires, unsafe flickering lights, changing lights to LED
, service panel upgrades, broken outlets and other electrical repairs and installations. Please let your people know!

Part 4: The solar incentive for Net Energy Metering is under attack and this time it looks like PG&E and special interests may actually downgrade this power payback for new solar customers. This will mean longer paybacks and less ROI for people who don't go solar in 8 months or less depending on when they downgrade the payback for NEM. This is a real situation and not a marketing tactic. If you have friends that were waiting for solar, it would not be wise for them to wait any longer.

I hope you can see the urgency and understand why I sent this email. I felt the need to give a "heads up" to our SEG friends and family so that we can be better prepared and thrive together.

Plus I think it's great that we now have an electrical department.

Call us today at 530-273-4422 or reply to this email with any install or electrical service requests you may have.

Let your friends, family and neighbors know, now is the time to prepare for the power outages that will occur again this fire season.

Let's guide our community towards energy independence and creating our own, clean energy, from the sun!

Talk to you soon.