Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Covercraft Weathershield HP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We took delivery of my wife's Model 3 over the weekend and fortunately received our outdoor cover just a couple days before.

Covercraft's website still does not list their custom fit Weathershield HP as being an option for Model 3, but ,rest assured, you can call them directly to purchase one (received ours 10 days after ordering). We opted for the version without cutouts since we do not plan to charge our vehicle outside (our NEMA 14-50 outlet is in the garage). The cover fits great and the mirror pockets have enough room for the mirrors to fold and unfold!

I bought our first Weathershield HP cover from Covercraft in 2016, specifically to cover my wife's MINI Cooper S Convertible...when I took delivery of my Model X (yeah, I bumped her car out of the garage). In particular, we like how easy it is to wash this cover...it can be machine washed and dried...and the fabric is light enough the we can store it in a small space when the cover is off the car. We opted for Covercraft's over the Coverking made option that Tesla offers online. Her MINI, which we will be selling soon, still looks like it has been garaged its whole life...hopefully her 3 will hold up just as well.

If only we had a 3+ car garage...

i-LdRKmnD-XL.jpg

i-4Hq99cQ-XL.jpg

i-SS3jQMh-XL.jpg

i-fDG8PXS-XL.jpg

i-V3w9sjD-XL.jpg