Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cpo cars have no location now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, I think I found a way around the location bug. The "New" search tab allows you to enter 'Zip Code' and 'Search Within.' Enter your details there then click 'Used' and your search criteria will be carried over. I got different results on the tests I tried so believe this will work.

Does anyone know what’s going on with Tesla cpo? All locations of cars are disappearing.
That means now we have to pay 2000$ on top of every car?
Do we need to call Fremont sales office and talk to someone about it from now on?

I was hoping to get an early ap1 car for around 30k or a 75d facelift car for around 42k which seemed to pop up occasionally but now things are getting weird again.

I also wish they posted the location of the cars, and sorry if this has already been discussed but it just dawned on me that you can enter any zip code for any city when you are looking at their used cars on line. It's not as helpful as if they were posting the location of the car by default, but in my case, living in phoenix,....just to use an example, LA or Vegas are two cities that I wouldn't mind flying to to pick up a car to purchase. So I just enter the zip code for one of those cities and I can see what is available in that market.

So you think MOST people care more about the cosmetic standard than the extended warranty? People should feel free to chime in, but I think warranty is way more important. If purchased separately a warranty is $4k+ and can save an owner many thousands of dollars and give peace of mind. If cosmetics are important, you can always call and ask for more photos.
When they sell cars that have been in accidents I think you should probably care? Yes... No?

Then why doesn't Tesla call them CPO?

Simple answer: Because they're not CPO.

Longer answer: Because there is zero cosmetic repair or refurbishment consideration. None. You're buying a used car with an extended warranty. That's all they are and people who are seeking this information need to know that. Continually referring them incorrectly as CPO cars serves only to confuse those who are newly in the market thinking they're CPO cars when they aren't.
Plus they sell vehicles with accidents without telling you!