Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

CPO Delivery MT kisco

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently bought a 2017 model x CPO. Picked the option to ship it from NY to VA. Its been over 2 weeks and no movement on the car. has anyone had experience with CPO shipping timing out of NY. Car has been fully funded and I am getting anxious by the day.

thanks a lot for your responses.

Call the delivery team at the location of pickup. I had a great delivery team member who helped get the car moving for me.

I had shipping from New York to Maryland and the car shipped to me in less than 6 days. My Advisor was essentially none helpful, but the delivery person at the Owings Mills location got the car moving and I was able to call him everyday for information and to make sure I got everything done correctly and I knew the touch less procedures.

I had issues with my final payment as well, and this delivery person helped me get all of the final payment issues fixed as well. From order to deliver, it was 6 days, the car arrived on day 5 and they needed the 6th day to clean the car and prepare for my arrival.

We bought an existing inventory 2019 Model X in June of last year. The X was in Devon, PA and needed to be delivered to NY (Mr. Kisco). The hold up was because they waited for the truck to "fill up" so they don't make a solo trip. Everything was finalized June 2nd, I didn't see the car until June 10.

While it's didn't seem too unreasonable to have waited 8 days, I felt that if it weren't for my constant communication with the delivery team, as #macbeth suggested, I'm convinced it could've been much longer. My sales person was not responsive at all.

Also, let me forewarn you, my white vegan seats had greasy hands residue all over the place and had to get the car detailed. The Mt. Kisco team conveniently used the end of the quarter push last year as an excuse. Make sure you inspect your car thoroughly.

Call the delivery team at the location of pickup. I had a great delivery team member who helped get the car moving for me.

I had shipping from New York to Maryland and the car shipped to me in less than 6 days. My Advisor was essentially none helpful, but the delivery person at the Owings Mills location got the car moving and I was able to call him everyday for information and to make sure I got everything done correctly and I knew the touch less procedures.

I had issues with my final payment as well, and this delivery person helped me get all of the final payment issues fixed as well. From order to deliver, it was 6 days, the car arrived on day 5 and they needed the 6th day to clean the car and prepare for my arrival.
Thanks a ton for your feedback. I called the delivery team and they told me they had received the car two days ago. No one called me or updated my online account. The delivery guy was super helpful, lets see if I can get the car tomorrow. The sales advisor sucks.

Thanks a ton for your feedback. I called the delivery team and they told me they had received the car two days ago. No one called me or updated my online account. The delivery guy was super helpful, lets see if I can get the car tomorrow. The sales advisor sucks.
Glad that your car showed up. I do hate that the sales advisors are not good at communicating progress. I hope you enjoy your new to you X

Glad that your car showed up. I do hate that the sales advisors are not good at communicating progress. I hope you enjoy your new to you X
Every bit of info I got about my car came from the good folks at the Blue Ash (Cincinnati) Delivery Center. They were fantastic; even taking pics of the car when it arrived and sending them to me. The national used car sales "advisor" advised me of NOTHING.

Every bit of info I got about my car came from the good folks at the Blue Ash (Cincinnati) Delivery Center. They were fantastic; even taking pics of the car when it arrived and sending them to me. The national used car sales "advisor" advised me of NOTHING.
Same with me, for future Tesla Used buyers, make sure you establish a relationship with your delivery location immediately. My Sales Advisor was barely present in the process.

Got my model X today. Car was in pristine condition. Very well maintained. They even detailed it for me. Was in an out in under an hour. Smooth experience altogether. Excited to learn all the tricks. Thanks for your responses to my request .

Congrats! With that huge bumper lip, PPF is a must since it’s a rock magnet if you do lots of highway driving. Most importantly, ENJOY!