Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy Tesla Attack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, reflection...challenging the perceived interloper. I see California Towhees do this a lot and most often to side view mirrors. Mostly in nesting season. Never seen this before but this car has the big shiny chrome plate underneath. Despite getting confused by reflected images (although sometimes I wonder if it's just a little birdie game), Towhees are still cool birds. They get used to people and become fairly tame around us, literally hang out with me in the garden and on the front porch. I almost step on them sometimes, like the doves.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, by the way Tesla fans, just be glad you don't live in Kea territory (assuming you don't live in the mountains of New Zealand). That parrot is too smart for it's own good in a lot of ways and can pretty much dismantle anything (as in Kea vs. Kia guess who will win?). Check it out sometime, I think there are some BBC nature videos online and a bunch of Youtube. Fun to watch (from a distance).

Last edited: