Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cream Premium Interior with Walnut Décor or All Black Ebony Décor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm deciding between these two. Does All Black Ebony Décor use plastic trim pieces rather than wood? It appears that carbon fiber is gone.
I just took delivery of ultra red with the black and ebony, it’s stunning. The ebony actually looks like wood as opposed to my 2016 with the shiny ash interior. Carbon fiber trim is plaid only, although I see some folks on here order separately and get it installed by Tesla.

I just took delivery of ultra red with the black and ebony, it’s stunning. The ebony actually looks like wood as opposed to my 2016 with the shiny ash interior. Carbon fiber trim is plaid only, although I see some folks on here order separately and get it installed by Tesla.
I ordered Sunday. Today I changed the exterior from white to ultra red. I have a red 2018 Model S that has cream premium with carbon fiber. I like that look but could live with black if it doesn't look cheap.

Glad to hear you love your car. I have the MSP Ultra Red on order, with the black interior. Super stoked.

We were in the Tesla showroom last weekend and I sat in a beige X. I didn’t like it as much as the black or white Interior. And I can’t remember where I read this (so take with a grain of salt) but I had heard the beige is the hardest to keep clean.

We were in the Tesla showroom last weekend and I sat in a beige X. I didn’t like it as much as the black or white Interior. And I can’t remember where I read this (so take with a grain of salt) but I had heard the beige is the hardest to keep clean.
Unless the beige (cream) changed since 2018 it cleans very easily. I was concerned when I got surprised with vegan leather in 2018. Turns out it is way better than cow leather.