Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, they fedexed the check to me!! Sigh. I sent it along to Tesla via FEDEX with tracking myself this afternoon. Tesla has already acknowledged the tracking number and is shipping out my car. I am in Michigan or I guess I could have taken the check to a Tesla Service Center. But we have to have the sale completed out of state.
Ouch let me know how things go

Reactions: labwench
Well, they fedexed the check to me!! Sigh. I sent it along to Tesla via FEDEX with tracking myself this afternoon. Tesla has already acknowledged the tracking number and is shipping out my car. I am in Michigan or I guess I could have taken the check to a Tesla Service Center. But we have to have the sale completed out of state.
Tesla confirmed they got my check from Southeast Financial, what about you?

Anyone have feedback on how long it took ARMCO to send docusign for loan docs and ultimately wire to Tesla after you have uploaded your final Purchase Agreement from Tesla?

I uploaded the purchase agreement over the weekend with a scheduled delivery on Friday. Just wondering how long it's been taking them... when I called they just said they'll get to it when they get to it and to do a refi if it doesn't get processed in time. Hoping to not have to go that route.

Anyone have feedback on how long it took ARMCO to send docusign for loan docs and ultimately wire to Tesla after you have uploaded your final Purchase Agreement from Tesla?

I uploaded the purchase agreement over the weekend with a scheduled delivery on Friday. Just wondering how long it's been taking them... when I called they just said they'll get to it when they get to it and to do a refi if it doesn't get processed in time. Hoping to not have to go that route

I uploaded the purchase agreement over the weekend with a scheduled delivery on Friday. Just wondering how long it's been taking them... when I called they just said they'll get to it when they get to it and to do a refi if it doesn't get processed in time. Hoping to not have to go that route.
I told them my delivery date is this week and wanted the payment to be sent in advance. They sent over documents to be signed and wire the funds the same day.

Is there anyone who financed loan with Armco - submitted the loan application end of Feb before rates increased but got the loan approval once rate had gone up - did you get the lower rate effective at time of loan submission ? Or did u get the rate effective at loan approval ?

I got a VIN today so will call them on Monday if I can find time and report back.
How did this turn out with Armco? I got my VIN and submitted MVPA to them on Sat 3/11. My delivery is tomorrow 3/17 and have been calling them every day this week to get some movement with the same response - we are recommending you switch to Tesla financing and then refi if you don't hear back from us in time. I'd much rather not have to deal with that whole new process so just hoping they pull through and get loan docs to sign today.

How did this turn out with Armco? I got my VIN and submitted MVPA to them on Sat 3/11. My delivery is tomorrow 3/17 and have been calling them every day this week to get some movement with the same response - we are recommending you switch to Tesla financing and then refi if you don't hear back from us in time. I'd much rather not have to deal with that whole new process so just hoping they pull through and get loan docs to sign today.
Same response for me. I have a bit longer to wait, but expecting to have to go the refi route.