Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I joined the US Capitol Historical Society for $65. That will qualify you to join the CU. Whole process was quite fast, less than a week.
I thought of joining US Capitol Historical Society for $65, but as I kept reading the "How to Join" section, they also had an option to join if you are a member of American Consumer Council where membership fees was only $8 and United States Senate Federal Credit Union had a promo code which covered that $8.

Received the final approval on the USSFCU loan. Those rates are now up to 4.24% for 72 months, but can knock down to 3.99% with the .25% autopay discount. Process was very smooth with plenty of time to spare until my scheduled pickup date which is next Saturday.
Congrats on your loan approval. For how many days is the approval good for ? I don't want to apply for the loan until and unless I get the VIN assigned.

Congrats on your loan approval. For how many days is the approval good for ? I don't want to apply for the loan until and unless I get the VIN assigned.
hmm, i wasn't able to see that anywhere yet. I also applied only after i received my VIN and saw that my delivery window was about 2 weeks out. The process itself for the loan took about a week. Still waiting for the final docs, only got a message in the portal saying the loan was set.

hmm, i wasn't able to see that anywhere yet. I also applied only after i received my VIN and saw that my delivery window was about 2 weeks out. The process itself for the loan took about a week. Still waiting for the final docs, only got a message in the portal saying the loan was set.
So when I asked that question a few hours ago my EDD was April-June, and one hour ago it changed to April 21 - May 5. Since the loan is good for 60 days after approval, I guess I'll apply for the loan as soon as my membership to USSFCU is approved.

Reactions: LuryeMI
I thought of joining US Capitol Historical Society for $65, but as I kept reading the "How to Join" section, they also had an option to join if you are a member of American Consumer Council where membership fees was only $8 and United States Senate Federal Credit Union had a promo code which covered that $8.
I see that but it says you must join the ACC Virginia Chapter. Please let me know how that works for you.

I see that but it says you must join the ACC Virginia Chapter. Please let me know how that works for you.
Screenshot 2023-04-15 at 11.35.33.png

You must be a member of either the US Capital Historical Society or The American Consumer Council to be eligible for USSFCU membership. I went with the The American Consumer Council and it literally took 5 minutes to signup and I received an email with their Membership Number and Certificate which I used to open membership with the USSFCU. I applied on 4/12 and the application is still pending. I will update as soon as I have an update.