Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to stick with 72 months since im coming in with zero down. Ill be selling my model 3 after it gets repaired from being rear ended.
I get that it sucks that the rate went up, but it's still slightly lower than most high yield savings accounts online. Don't waste any more money down than you have to when you can make more in a no-risk savings account that earns you more interest a month than you are paying in interest on the loan. If the rate goes down, put some money toward the car then, but at sub 5% loans, they are incentivizing 0% down payments.

Following up on this.
I'm trying to get information/verbiage for the Fedchoice Lien holder info that needs to be on the registration.
Can anyone who has that information DM me? I'm trying to get the information to my dealer so he can draw up proper paperwork
so things don't get delayed.
Predation, I see no one is getting back to you here, but did you end up funding your loan with Fedchoice, and if yes, can you share your experience? I assume you received a pre-approval, then final approval? Did you get funds to Tesla in time for your delivery appointment? TIA