Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CrossClimate 2 on Uberturbines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of a M3P and trying to figure how to get some CrossClimate 2's. Looks like they don't come in the same size as the Pirelli P Zero 235/35/R20 and the only available sizes coming close are 235/45/R20 and 245/40/R20. Any way to know if those sizes would be okay?

Those sizes won't fit. Looking at the sizes that tire comes in, you'll need to run it on 18" or 19" wheels to fit the M3P.

Getting some smaller diameter wheels might be worthwhile anyways, and you could still swap back on the original wheels with their summer performance tires when the weather is warmer.

Upvote 0
Hi, sorry to resurrect the thread... same question but I see CrossClimate 2 tires in a 35mm profile. So, would the 245/35R20 or 255/35R20 work on the M3P with Uberturbine wheels?

For reference, Michelin Crossclimate 2 Sizes

I would prefer the 255, even if spacers had to be used, but if the issue is overall diameter then that would be a stumbling block. What overall diameter should we be aiming for if that's the case? I've seen 26.5inches mentioned elsewhere but not sure if that's correct.

Not fussed about road noise (wind and radio drown it out imo), and efficiency not as important to me either.

Thank you for any help, will be much appreciated.

Upvote 0