Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CT Backseat Dimensions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Upvote 0
Dimensions are at https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/cybertruck/en_us/GUID-12A976DD-EB60-431B-AFF1-5A37E95006DB.html

It doesn't have the dimension that you are asking for, but I'm pretty sure it is around a yard. But it's only about 51 inches side to side, So unless you are really short, or sleep in a fetal position, I don't think that it will be suitable for sleep.
But the bed, with or without the tent would be suitable.
Thanks for the link and info. Bummer, was hoping to have temp-controlled camping in the back seat occasionally.

Upvote 0
Maybe just recline the front seats.
Thanks for the link and info. Bummer, was hoping to have temp-controlled camping in the back seat occasionally.
In one of the early CT review videos on YouTube someone from Tesla mentioned that the engineers, who were out testing during long days, would take naps on the back floor with the seats folded up. Guess it depends on how tall you are and if have some padding or camping mattress down there to provide some cushion.

Reactions: CHGolferJim
Upvote 0
In one of the early CT review videos on YouTube someone from Tesla mentioned that the engineers, who were out testing during long days, would take naps on the back floor with the seats folded up. Guess it depends on how tall you are and if have some padding or camping mattress down there to provide some cushion.

Attachments

• IMG_1229.jpeg
    IMG_1229.jpeg
    694.3 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0
The width of the truck is about 80 inches, which would be available with the doors open.
I guess I need to measure what inside door to door actually is. 51 inches is the bed inside width, 80 inches is the width from outside tire to outside tire.
I guess I ought to measure reality.

Amazon has a number of rear set mattresses that are L shaped, having a part that fills the area between the front seat and the back seat, the floor space.
That may help by being diagonal.

Reactions: CHGolferJim
Upvote 0