Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dimensions of interior rear view mirror?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone tell me the dimensions (width x height) of the interior rear view mirror? I’m getting my Model Y soon, and I wanted to buy a replacement (the ones that clip on) ahead of time.

Thanks,
bigger mirrior won't help - the view is limited by the rear seat headrests and hatch area, not the mirror.
you will learn to use the 15" screen, which is effective for backing up, monitoring what's behind in real time, immediate traffic around you, and somewhat for turns.

Upvote 0
Can anyone tell me the dimensions (width x height) of the interior rear view mirror? I’m getting my Model Y soon, and I wanted to buy a replacement (the ones that clip on) ahead of time.

Thanks,

I installed a Broadway BW545 270mm Flat Mirror.

I have a Model 3 but must be the same for the Model Y, and fit perfectly between the two sunshade.
The bracket at the rear can stretch up to 80 mm and this is just the limit to be able to attach it above the Tesla mirror.

I also installed a small mirror inside the driver door to avoid the blind spot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
bigger mirrior won't help - the view is limited by the rear seat headrests and hatch area, not the mirror.
you will learn to use the 15" screen, which is effective for backing up, monitoring what's behind in real time, immediate traffic around you, and somewhat for turns.
So I thought, but I had to do something as the camera views are not enough at times.

This works quite well. One of the few times I got a good value of aftermarket from Amazon:

Upvote 0