Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cup holder adapters for Hydroflask style water bottles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried finding something in the Forum and on Amazon, but not sure - anyone find a good cup holder adapter for the Model 3 so that you can store your hyrdoflask water bottles? My 32 oz hydroflask has about a 3.5" diameter and is too big to fit into the M3 cup holder. Looking for product suggestions.

Thanks!
Dave

Do you or somebody you know have a 3D printer?

You could use a commercial service, but I feel they are a bit pricey.

I can’t wait until the hydro flask fad is over. My teenage daughters use them and the roll around on the car floor. Adapters pop up on in my IG stream from time to time. Since I know it’s a fad I don’t want to buy an adapter. Ha.

I just bought an insulated cup that fit the car. Seemed to be easier than trying to make a specific cup fit the car.

I know this isn't overly helpful, but the 24oz hydroflask fits perfectly.

What I've resorted to is if I want/need a larger bottle that I'll take on a hike or something, it doesn't need to go into the cabin/cupholder; I can grab it out of the trunk when I'm ready. For the "in car" bottle that I use for drives/always accessible in the car, the 24oz flask fits in all of the cupholders, and actually in all of the doorcards.