TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Custom made Tesla cups

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LiquidFX, Oct 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. LiquidFX

LiquidFX New Member

So my company is looking to make custom stainless steel tumblers for Tesla fans. This is a rendering that I came up with on the fly. Any input would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Off Shore

Off Shore Supporting Member

Spend some time with the Models X & S cup holders. Make sure there is room for two tumblers side by side.

3. LiquidFX

LiquidFX New Member

Unfortunately we do not have access to any model of Tesla, since I wont be purchasing one until next year, so we cant really see which size works best.

4. Jlwine

Jlwine Member

My two cents is on the reverse instead of of P90D, I woul spell out Tesla vertically. Example:

T
    e
    s
    l
    a

In of course the standard Tesla font.

5. TES-E

TES-E Member

I would agree with the previous post. Unless you plan on having a version for each model, keep it generic to all models.

6. mlforrest

mlforrest Supporting Member

I like the P100D and would absolutely purchase a few.

7. LiquidFX

LiquidFX New Member

I would like to do a generic version as well as model specific. We can color match them as well for a very close match.

8. cman8

cman8 Member

if you send out a prototype I can test in the cupholders for you. Thats probably the biggest thing here. Otherwise very cool tumblers. I would buy 2

9. Canuck

Canuck Well-Known Member

Did Tesla grant you licencing rights? If not, you can get yourself in trouble from profiting off of their logos.

• Like x 1
  10. LiquidFX

LiquidFX New Member

Currently working on a deal

11. James Anders

James Anders Member

To my eye the T logo looks too big. Out of proportion to the size of the cup. Something half that size would look better.

• Like x 1
  12. maxQ

maxQ Member

I prefer the big logo and generic TESLA as well. Count me in for a pair once you get the licensing agreement solved.

13. Rama

Rama Member

Hopefully the build and seals quality of you cup will be good. I have one that I bought at the Tesla store and the seals gave out after a few weeks. And no I did not put it in the dishwasher. If the reviews say they are high quality, I'll buy one.