Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberBeast Vin questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As far as I know Im the first in the Northern Ca / Sacramento area with a CYBERBEAST. Anyway to find out more details on how many CyberBeasts have been sold?
My Vin ends in 236. So I assume this is the 236th one to be made? Right? Is that just Cyberbeast or Cybertruck?

Attachments

• IMG_4709.jpeg
    IMG_4709.jpeg
    986.7 KB · Views: 14
As far as I know Im the first in the Northern Ca / Sacramento area with a CYBERBEAST. Anyway to find out more details on how many CyberBeasts have been sold?
My Vin ends in 236. So I assume this is the 236th one to be made? Right? Is that just Cyberbeast or Cybertruck?
Tesla VINs are not always sequential nor contiguous and the serial number list is common across trim levels.

That said, 000236 would be an early one.

There are VIN trackers out there for more data.

• Helpful
Reactions: outdoors
Upvote 0
I configured my order for the foundation beast and paid the $1,000 on 3/9, trying to plan when the thing might show up.
When did you guys configure?

I'm also in Cheyenne, WY and am wondering if that puts me dead last to get it.
Beast in Michigan. Reserved first hour, configured Dec 19th, and submitted for the shareholder earlier delivery.
Radio silence, which I'm okay with since they'll keep getting better and it's replacing the rusty 20+ year old truck we barely use.

Upvote 0