Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck at Porsche Autocross Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is a top 5 run? No disrespect, but really? There doesn't seem to be enough straights for a top 5 finish but well done.

Thanks, that was a 1:30 flat, most times were between 1:30 and 1:40 with slower drivers beyond 1:40. A couple of GT cars and souped up autocross Porsches were in the high 1:20's I think the fast time of the day was 1:26 or 1:27 something, I'd have to go back and check. While there wasn't a lot of straights to flex the Beast's muscle, it is able to accelerate out of corners quickly, thus shaving time that I had to give up in the corners to navigate the course without knocking over a dozen cones.

Reactions: Jangy
Thanks, that was a 1:30 flat, most times were between 1:30 and 1:40 with slower drivers beyond 1:40. A couple of GT cars and souped up autocross Porsches were in the high 1:20's I think the fast time of the day was 1:26 or 1:27 something, I'd have to go back and check. While there wasn't a lot of straights to flex the Beast's muscle, it is able to accelerate out of corners quickly, thus shaving time that I had to give up in the corners to navigate the course without knocking over a dozen cones.
I could see you digging out of some of the turns. well done!

Reactions: KManS