Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck For Sale in UK! - Auto Trader £146k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Claims it was registered on 18 June and has 101 miles on the clock which suggests not only that it is here but is legal to drive. Could you register a car that wasn’t UK road legal? Insurance might be ‘interesting’.
Is that not just an AT requirement to enter details of a car as the platform isn’t designed to sell reservations?

Or maybe the cars on its way, but the pictures are all in the US

Either way.. one to stay well clear of unless it’s on a uk numberplate and deemed legal on our roads, has been updated to European maps and had the charge port adaptions/adaptors to allow CCS charging. Oh and Tesla agreeing to support it.

You can get a single vehicle approved, this is the world for kit cars and imports.

It’d be interesting to see if it can be, and what that does to the looks/functionality.

Insurance would be very interesting too.

You can get a single vehicle approved, this is the world for kit cars and imports.

It’d be interesting to see if it can be, and what that does to the looks/functionality.

Insurance would be very interesting too.
I don't think it would pass the SVA tests from what I recall simply down to those sharp edges.

I remember watching Mark Evans doing a kit car Cobra replica years ago and he filmed the SVA and they tested the radius on the exterior edges.