Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck Police, Military etc. fleet orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• download (6).jpeg
    download (6).jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 61
I could see some Cybertrucks being purchased for use in recruiting. I just spent two days at the USAF Museum in Dayton, and along with an amazing display of airplanes and weapons, there was a short row (maybe 3 or 4) of greatly out-of-place cars which looked like late model vehicles tricked-up for recruiting purposes. None of them seemed of even so much use on a battlefield as the standard Cybertruck.

Reactions: zoomer0056
GM Defense has designed the latest Chevy Suburban from the ground up for Secret Service.

That's a platform in use today for a quasi military non-tactical or policing vehicle with light armor requirements. Probably pretty heavy by civilian standards.

They should use a Cybertruck in the next Mad Max film. Bolt some old rusty scrap plates to the outside of it to give it that post apocalyptic look. Get someone from the old cast of Conan the Barbarian to get a mohawk and be the driver.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I love that a standard F150 with a few bolt on bits then painted black is presented as being more suitable, purely because it's a Ford.
While the as yet unreleased CT is entirely unsuitable because it is:
a) not made by Ford and
b) can't withstand a grenade (notwithstanding that a stock F150 is even less able to handle that)

Reactions: father_of_6
More reasons why Cybertruck could have a military purpose. Imagine how much better a Cybertruck will be in this scenario. It's not a hummer replacement but it is the start of a journey to EVs and would provide utility in lots of areas:
  1. Undercover - quiet, fast and maybe isn't a military vehicle
  2. Backup vehicle when you run out of other vehicles - just buy them for every peacetime purpose
  3. Amphibious
  4. Bed that is perfect for multiple military uses including machine gun mount

Last edited:
More reasons why Cybertruck could have a military purpose. Imagine how much better a Cybertruck will be in this scenario. It's not a hummer replacement but it is the start of a journey to EVs and would provide utility in lots of areas:
  1. Undercover - quiet, fast and maybe isn't a military vehicle
  2. Backup vehicle when you run out of other vehicles - just buy them for every peacetime purpose
  3. Amphibious
  4. Bed that is perfect for multiple military uses including machine gun mount

Here is someone who watches too many movies

🤣🤣🤣

I love that a standard F150 with a few bolt on bits then painted black is presented as being more suitable, purely because it's a Ford.
a) not made by Ford and
b) can't withstand a grenade (notwithstanding that a stock F150 is even less able to handle that)
a) not made by Ford and
’’this is practice Red, let’s see what happens when he gets in a real game’’

meaning… Ford lakes trucks. For sale. Real trucks. Tesla hasn’t made anything for sale yet. So let’s wait and see what the CT can do, if and when Tesla actually brings them to market.

• Funny
Reactions: Twiglett