Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas, TX Tesla Meetup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good afternoon fellow Tesla enthusiasts

I was hoping to gather a handful of Dallas Tesla owners for Cars and Coffee. I am happy to organize the meetup if we can get enough interest on the board. This could potentially develop into a regular meetup among the Tesla community here in Dallas. Seems as if the Tesla population is growing rapidly here in Dallas.

If you are interested in a meet please add your name to the list below and I will be happy to coordinate a time/location.

1. TT_Lambo
etc...

Cheers and safe driving!

All for it!

I was hoping to gather a handful of Dallas Tesla owners for Cars and Coffee. I am happy to organize the meetup if we can get enough interest on the board. This could potentially develop into a regular meetup among the Tesla community here in Dallas. Seems as if the Tesla population is growing rapidly here in Dallas.

If you are interested in a meet please add your name to the list below and I will be happy to coordinate a time/location.

1. TT_Lambo
2. CheetahExpress
etc...

Cheers and safe driving!

1. TT_Lambo
etc...

Cheers and safe driving!

There were five of us @ August Dallas Cars and Coffee (all arrived early, one got in late).
Three of us went to Ft. Worth C & C the following weekend.
Maybe the moderator can combine these threads?

Cheers

Very cool! Where exactly are we parking? :)

BEST TO PARK TOGETHER, Next to Jerry.
He will probably be there first, he was in the middle of everything last time.
Kinda near the American Flag(?)

Reminder
: Get there early, or you may be denied entrance, have to park outside (bummer) and then walk in.

attachment.php?attachmentid=25075&d=1373065145.jpg

Is this pretty near the Italian and other exotics? When exiting the highway, turn right into the parking area...drive straight back and turn right towards the exotic parking?

Sorta close to the exotics.
The exotics typically back into the spaces immediately adjacent to Spring Creek Parkway.

If you arrive by 6:15 to 6:30, you will probably get in, look for the Silver Tesla (Jerry's), find a place near him.
Yes, it will be dark, just look around before parking.

We should have an excellent turn-out and showing!

I'll be there too, but not in my Tesla..... Wish I could bring both

We have a guest visiting from Germany who wants to see all the cars, and since it has been so hot recently, I'll be bringing my Earthroamer. AC and espresso baby... I'll stop by and say hello.

Looks like we have a pretty good group so far.

Is anyone planning on attending C&C this Saturday @ BMW of Plano?

Considering organizing our Tesla meet at BMW of Plano given they are pretty open to car enthusiasts. Any suggestions for alternate locations would be appreciated!

EDIT: didn't see the posts above. Will see everyone there!