Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Danger during AutoPass

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 750 has been good to me, no issues except standard service BUT if I could get a fair deal for it, I would trade it in a heart beat for an MS. My wife as the ‘18 MX and we love it. Going to do a round trip Florida to Maine next month in the X!!

Enjoy your trip!

I know what you mean about getting a fair deal for a used BMW. We leased the X3 and the buyout is well above what I could buy a used one for. I still will buy out this vehicle because one of my kids needs a car, and we quit driving it 4 months ago when we go the X so the mileage is low and spared no expense on it's maintenance.

Enjoy your trip!

I know what you mean about getting a fair deal for a used BMW. We leased the X3 and the buyout is well above what I could buy a used one for. I still will buy out this vehicle because one of my kids needs a car, and we quit driving it 4 months ago when we go the X so the mileage is low and spared no expense on it's maintenance.
Don't just offer to pay the residual at lease end. Do some research on fair market value for the car and make an offer somewhere between wholesale value and private party. The residual is the ceiling for the buyout, not the floor. They wholesale the car if you return it and they'll likely accept an offer above that to avoid the hassle.

Reactions: jboy210
Enjoy your trip!

That Model X spoils us! I have the 750, but the X5 my wife drove before the MX is sitting. I bought a cover for it, so I can’t see it sitting there alone and dejected. .

• Funny
Reactions: jboy210
Don't just offer to pay the residual at lease end. Do some research on fair market value for the car and make an offer somewhere between wholesale value and private party. The residual is the ceiling for the buyout, not the floor. They wholesale the car if you return it and they'll likely accept an offer above that to avoid the hassle.

Thanks. I will take a look at the numbers. We also trying to trade in my daughter car (Mazda 3) so there are a number of parts.