Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DarkVoid Roadster Contest

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Motors - events
Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show: Tesla Roadster + Dark Void

Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show
Tesla Motors is thrilled to be in Las Vegas during the worlds most exciting technology trade show! Here is what we have in store for you:

Drive the Roadster:
Tesla Motors will be showing the Tesla Roadster and hosting drives for interested buyers in Las Vegas during CES January 7-11th. Contact the Tesla Store Los Angeles to schedule your private viewing at CES. You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity to get behind the wheel!

Tesla Roadster + Dark Void:
Tesla Motors joins CAPCOM at the Annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas for the release of their new video game, "Dark Void." If you are a fan, stop to say hello.

Tesla Roadster at Alpine Electronics:
The 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport will be featured at Alpine Electronics Booth North 3634.

Last edited:
I happened to be at the LA store a few hours before the car winner was to pick up his Tesla. They said he had to pay 15K in taxes and reg fees. I could tell that even the sales guys were jealous.

I happened to be at the LA store a few hours before the car winner was to pick up his Tesla. They said he had to pay 15K in taxes and reg fees. I could tell that even the sales guys were jealous.

I'd say so! Taking home a pure-electric sports car as game-changing as the Tesla for only ~$15,000 is enough to make just about anyone jealous.