Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dash Trim Crease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my MSLR today & it seems to be built pretty well. I have a couple of trim alignment issues that I've requested service for and also have this crease in the trim under the screen. Has anyone else had this fixed? I'm wondering if I'm being too picky but it's definitely noticeable.
20220130_190421.jpg

That's a strange crease. I seems to be off to the right. If it were my car, I may just consider it personalization and character unless you think it will cause issues over time. Will anyone else notice it? If so, and/or it bothers you, I would get it replaced. It really is a toss up for me. Depends on how obvious it is. :)

That's a strange crease. I seems to be off to the right. If it were my car, I may just consider it personalization and character unless you think it will cause issues over time. Will anyone else notice it? If so, and/or it bothers you, I would get it replaced. It really is a toss up for me. Depends on how obvious it is. :)
That was my general thought as well...the problem with these little issues is that once you see them you can't "unsee" them 😀

Reactions: DerbyDave