Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Day of judgement is coming and I'm disappointed in the 3SR owners.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're correct. However, I think it's normal that $35K car buyers feel most entitled.
I knows I felt lot more entitled in 2003, when I bought my first BMW (entry level, zero options! $35K), then nowadays.

I feel this is part of natural progression of achieving some success in career, but not having yet enough self-confidence, maturity, means and life experience to look at things objectively, rather than through the 'me-me-me' prism.

In 2003, I though I was a hotshot, even-though I was just a selfish and myopic ass... at the start of first real successes in my career. You should've seen hell I've given dealer for telling me car was basic, and then it turned out it had upgraded wheels... And I felt very righteous. So silly. Same thing with todays claims of 'Tesla told me...' or 'Munroe sticker ...'.
Not that I was right then, or SR owners are right now, but it's kinda understandable based on the human psychology.
I am not so sure people change.

I sent an email a couple of weeks ago to know the process on downgrading my SR+ to SR and finally I get the call, I was so excited just to get a call from them. They told me I can downgrade for a refund of $1,500 but I'll be losing the following fog lights, immersed sound, 20 miles of range and top speed. I decided not to downgrade I love the sound system and my fog lights.

Reactions: Bill Foster
Gosh what a bunch of whining a holes with entitlement. I’ll say it again. One of the worst things about Tesla is some of the jerks that have them. It’s an awesome car and these people just ruin it.

In my opinion, those one who's paid for M3 SR that's got SR+ initially and with SR+ Monroney, and now complained their car will not be equipped as the SR+ Monroney is the new low. There is lots of things we can whine about but this is just getting ridiculous.

I'm always amused by people that want something for nothing, like some of the youth today believing in entitlements (owed to them, just because) or how about alleged descendants of early 1800 slaves expecting financial reparations 150 years later and worse, the US Government considering giving it to them. It's like people walk into a store and there's a "free, take one" sign. People take one, they don't need it, but take one anyway, why, because the sign says "free, take one". Maybe I come from a vastly different time, a different ethic, where you work hard for what you earn so you can buy what you need, so I never take one, free or otherwise, if it's not something that I like and may never purchase without it being free.There's a commercial on the tube that just gags me every time it comes on... and yet it is so typical of the lack of ethics in the world today. You didn't pay for the SR+ features, then don't b!tch when they are taken away.