Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DC Fast Chargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We finally took delivery of our Model S a few weeks ago, and now the wait for Tesla Superchargers in Canada begins. We bought a CHAdeMO adapter since there are apparently 13 of these DC charge stations in BC. 6 working now, and 7 more to come. Here are the locations;

·

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry...hit the wrong button. Here are the locations...
· Whistler - Conference Centre (4010 Whistler Way)
· Squamish - Stan Clarke Park (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Ave., across from Municipal Hall)
· Surrey - Surrey Museum (17710 - 56A Ave.)
· Township of Langley - Langley Events Centre (7888 - 200[SUP]th[/SUP] St.)
· Saanich - Uptown Shopping Centre
· Merritt - Merritt Tourism/Visitor Info Booth (2202 Voght St.)
· Hope - exact location to be determined
· Cowichan Valley Regional District (Duncan) - Island Savings Centre (2687 James St.)
· Nanaimo - Vancouver Island Conference Centre (101 Gordon St.)
· City of North Vancouver - Lower Lonsdale
· City of Vancouver - Telus World of Science (1455 Quebec St.)
· Kamloops - Tournament Capital Centre (910 McGill Rd.)
· District of North Vancouver - exact location to be determined

I'm just wondering if anyone has actually stopped at any of these, or used the adapter. We travel to the Okanagan a lot and would love to top up in Merritt or Kamloops. Kamloops is viewable on Plugshare, but I don't see anything for Merritt as yet, although it is apparently up and running now. Thanks for the input, and I'm looking forward to meeting you at a recharge station!

We finally took delivery of our Model S a few weeks ago, and now the wait for Tesla Superchargers in Canada begins. We bought a CHAdeMO adapter since there are apparently 13 of these DC charge stations in BC. 6 working now, and 7 more to come. Here are the locations;

·

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry...hit the wrong button. Here are the locations...
· Whistler - Conference Centre (4010 Whistler Way)
· Squamish - Stan Clarke Park (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Ave., across from Municipal Hall)
· Surrey - Surrey Museum (17710 - 56A Ave.)
· Township of Langley - Langley Events Centre (7888 - 200[SUP]th[/SUP] St.)
· Saanich - Uptown Shopping Centre
· Merritt - Merritt Tourism/Visitor Info Booth (2202 Voght St.)
· Hope - exact location to be determined
· Cowichan Valley Regional District (Duncan) - Island Savings Centre (2687 James St.)
· Nanaimo - Vancouver Island Conference Centre (101 Gordon St.)
· City of North Vancouver - Lower Lonsdale
· City of Vancouver - Telus World of Science (1455 Quebec St.)
· Kamloops - Tournament Capital Centre (910 McGill Rd.)
· District of North Vancouver - exact location to be determined

I'm just wondering if anyone has actually stopped at any of these, or used the adapter. We travel to the Okanagan a lot and would love to top up in Merritt or Kamloops. Kamloops is viewable on Plugshare, but I don't see anything for Merritt as yet, although it is apparently up and running now. Thanks for the input, and I'm looking forward to meeting you at a recharge station!

Wait--you got a CHAdeMO adapter? From Tesla? If so, that might be a first!

I wish! To clarify, when I say "bought" we're in line just like everyone else. :scared: I'm hoping some owners have some knowledge of where the chargers are located, apparently Duncan, Nanaimo, Squamish, Surrey, Merritt and Kamloops are operational now, others to follow. Perhaps there a some Leaf owners who have an idea on the status of these chargers?

I'm on the wait list too -- partly because we might just use the Duncan and Nanaimo CHAdeMOs. Even though we live in AZ, we'll be doing a big road trip up to BC next summer -- my wife's family is on Saltspring...