Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DCU Loan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on the Refer a Friend section on DCU website:

Once you complete the online referral, we'll send an email with a referral code to your friend or family member inviting them to join DCU. This code is valid for 90 days and can be input on their new membership application. Once your friend opens their new membership and qualifying product (see below for more info), you'll get $10*, and they'll get $20*! That's it!

Can't wait till I can start referring "family members". :)

Hi All, long time lurker but finally placed my order for the MY. I'm going through the DCU membership application process through a referral that I got on this board, but my application has been just sitting there pending for almost a week. Does anyone know how long it takes to go through? I know you don't have to do this if you're rate matching, but I wanted to give them some of my business even if I'm doing that.

Hi All, long time lurker but finally placed my order for the MY. I'm going through the DCU membership application process through a referral that I got on this board, but my application has been just sitting there pending for almost a week. Does anyone know how long it takes to go through? I know you don't have to do this if you're rate matching, but I wanted to give them some of my business even if I'm doing that.
If you are in a hurry call them and they will take care immediately, at least that's what happened in my case.

Hello everyone I’m new here. Just ordered my model Y a week ago. I just check DCU website and 72 months rate is 2.49%, that includes .5% discount already. So for 72 months you will get a rate of 2.24% with EV discount of .25%. Am I right or am I missing something here?
On the other hand 65 months loan is 1.49%.
So the second question would be does Tesla has 65 months loans that they can match?
Probably would make sense to get 65 months Loan if they can match it.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.