Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deal Check - 2018 Model 3 RWD LR EAP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is this a good deal?

$40,000.

2018 Model
18k miles
RWD
Long range (325 miles)
EAP activated
Aero wheels
Deep blue exterior/Premium black interior

Also, I’m planning on buying tomorrow but just realized I’m about to spend $40,000 (deal quality notwithstanding) on a car that I haven’t gotten professionally inspected (and really don’t know how to). Any advice on how to do a same day inspection on a pre-owned Tesla?

is this a good deal?

$40,000.

2018 Model
18k miles
RWD
Long range (325 miles)
EAP activated
Aero wheels
Deep blue exterior/Premium black interior

Also, I’m planning on buying tomorrow but just realized I’m about to spend $40,000 (deal quality notwithstanding) on a car that I haven’t gotten professionally inspected (and really don’t know how to). Any advice on how to do a same day inspection on a pre-owned Tesla?
For the most part, check it over like any used car. There are some decent delivery checklists on the forum. Also, I would look for a later VIN. They have an upgraded interior and other improvements, The switch was around the 15,000 plus VIN. I am not sure exactly, but the trim and bolstering are different. There are comparison pictures on this forum. Great car! You will love it!

Get a CARFAX make SURE it has a clear history, Find out if it has a bank lien. Ask owner for service records. Ask about the warranty. Ask owner to take it to his local Tesla service center todo an inspection ( You will have to pay for the cost). Get a bill of sale / contract from your local DMV get his information. Protect yourself at all times its a significant amount of money.