Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 25, 2021 and still no software update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my 2022 Model Y connected to WiFi since Dec 24th and its yet to receive the software update. Anyone else still waiting?

I'm still on 2021.35.102.2 and it says "...software is up to date as of December 25..."

1640445982323.png

Rebooting?
Power down option on the screen and then powering back up?
Turning off Wi-Fi in the car and then re-connecting?
Wi-Fi signal strength good, move car or access point to better location or install a WiFi extender?
What if you connect to different Wi-Fi access point like your phone?

Lots of things to try, perhaps something will trigger it. Or then again, if any of this makes it work that could just be a coincidence...

I got two updates almost back to back. I was barely on 2021.44.6 long enough to see what changed. As of last night I am on 2021.44.25.2 and I will be testing that today on a drive to the Desert.

I didn't do anything special, I just got messages on my phone app and on the car that it was ready. *shurg*

Hopefully more get it today so they can have a Merry Christmas as well!

View attachment 748241

Rebooting?
Power down option on the screen and then powering back up?
Turning off Wi-Fi in the car and then re-connecting?
Wi-Fi signal strength good, move car or access point to better location or install a WiFi extender?
What if you connect to different Wi-Fi access point like your phone?

Lots of things to try, perhaps something will trigger it. Or then again, if any of this makes it work that could just be a coincidence...
None of those "trigger" the updates from Tesla. This isn't a modem :D - LOL.

I've had my 2022 Model Y connected to WiFi since Dec 24th and its yet to receive the software update. Anyone else still waiting?

I'm still on 2021.35.102.2 and it says "...software is up to date as of December 25..."
I picked up my "Y" in mid November. It seems to take about a month after pick up to have your car added to the update distribution. I got my first update several days ago, then the newest update was yesterday.