Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Decipher these used Model S pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are the pictures that Tesla sent me for the 2014 Model S 85kwh i bought. I see some of the minor surface scratches but am I missing something? No trunk pictures, which I asked for. Been trying to figure out the center console. Is that opened correctly, or appear broken? What am I missing in picure 9, 12 and 15. They are close ups, but I really dont see any noticeable damage.

2014 Tesla Model S 5YJSA1H19EFP60798 | False, Fa | Tesla

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Tforme
Concur with the center console looking up. Also noticed that some leftover residue of previously attached wheel weights. I would pay attention to ride quality on the way home. I had a judder from missing wheel weights, and brought it up to my sales adviser and they added wheel alignment/balancing to the "we-owe" items and was fixed not even a week later.

The scratches might be superficial, I've noticed with this black paint they use that if you don't take care of it (wash, claybar, wax) it can look like crap. But when buffed up, I'm sure it'll come out good!