Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center damaged Model S Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have nothing at all good to say about Tesla customer service. If I had to sum up their service in three words, the words would be “they don’t care”. They are quite literally, shockingly inept and uncaring. Guess where it comes from. Yup, Moron Muskedine himself. Good, and bad, customer service, on average, comes from the top. If the CEO is an uncaring POS, then everyone below them who does not have a moral compass, will act the same way. I expected more when I purchased my $133,000 MSP. I love my Tesla, but I despise Tesla. Guess what; they do not care that I will never purchase another Tesla either.

Joe
I've had MS since Q1 2014. Since, I've purchased 2 more MS's (2014, 2015, and 2021 MSP and 2 MX's (2016 , 2021 for the wife) and an M3 (for my mother in law)
During that time, until about the time of the M3 rollout. Tesla service was insane, good. Like you cannot believe how much they "cared".
Quick example: When we had forums on "teslamotors.com" I had a noisy drive unit. Once I posted, about 12 hours later I got a call from my local SC and asked that I come by so they can listen to it to make sure it was good. They ended up replacing it. That's just one example of maybe 20 interactions I had over that time. I would GUSH to everyone that would listen about how amazing their service was.
But since M3 rollout, your description, @professor is perfect. Now they could give 2 shitz about us. Lucky for me I made a friend with a service person back in 2014 who still works in service so I still get the red carpet, but without her. I would be livid as most of us are with service.
Maybe one day, they will allocate the resources back into service so the old days can return.

I've had MS since Q1 2014. Since, I've purchased 2 more MS's (2014, 2015, and 2021 MSP and 2 MX's (2016 , 2021 for the wife) and an M3 (for my mother in law)
During that time, until about the time of the M3 rollout. Tesla service was insane, good. Like you cannot believe how much they "cared".
Quick example: When we had forums on "teslamotors.com" I had a noisy drive unit. Once I posted, about 12 hours later I got a call from my local SC and asked that I come by so they can listen to it to make sure it was good. They ended up replacing it. That's just one example of maybe 20 interactions I had over that time. I would GUSH to everyone that would listen about how amazing their service was.
But since M3 rollout, your description, @professor is perfect. Now they could give 2 shitz about us. Lucky for me I made a friend with a service person back in 2014 who still works in service so I still get the red carpet, but without her. I would be livid as most of us are with service.
Maybe one day, they will allocate the resources back into service so the old days can return.
Sucks to hear that, but glad you have a good connection there!

I don’t expect much in life, I know I’m not more important than anyone else, but just blown away that they tried to cover-up damage to my car and then had the audacity to say, “we don’t cover aftermarket parts.” I never expected that from a well known company like Tesla; you expect that from Comcast haha

I have suggested this many times, when you drop you car off at a Tesla service center. Take video and photos of your car while the service advisor is standing there. If there is any damage, dirt, scuffs and etc. it cannot be denied that they did it.

Reactions: PR0FESSOR
I have suggested this many times, when you drop you car off at a Tesla service center. Take video and photos of your car while the service advisor is standing there. If there is any damage, dirt, scuffs and etc. it cannot be denied that they did it.
Well Tesla has a new answer for that, they aren’t denying they did it, just “they don’t cover aftermarket accessories and parts.” LOL🥲