Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dedham MA waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car washes -- what are you all doing -- recommendation is to hand wash or at least avoid non "touchless" car washes.
Given our New England weather -- road salt -- and cold -- it's not going to be very practical to hand wash in the cold and to get rid of salt under the car. How are you folks cleaning your new cars? Found any good touch-less or hand-wash places in the greater Boston area -- and especially in the NW burbs (Acton, Concord, Westford, Littleton, Maynard...)?

I currently use the Tidal Wave wash at the Ayer rotary. Primrose car wash in Westford would also be an option. I used to use it frequently when I lived closer to it. Personally, I wouldn't trust any hand-wash places to not scratch my car up. Although it doesn't help with the undercarriage salt problem, I do use Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine in the winters to wash my car in my garage.

I currently use the Tidal Wave wash at the Ayer rotary. Primrose car wash in Westford would also be an option. I used to use it frequently when I lived closer to it. Personally, I wouldn't trust any hand-wash places to not scratch my car up. Although it doesn't help with the undercarriage salt problem, I do use Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine in the winters to wash my car in my garage.

Thanks! I'll check out Primrose as it's closer. Appreciate the info.

42C0B852-B262-4EB6-BB12-B9C940AB8098.jpeg
Finally took delivery. After delivery delays and rejecting car twice, I picked up my performance model 3 today. Brought straight to detailer to “fix” some paint issues, hopefully minor, and get ppf/ceramic coating. Dedham was busy again today. Good luck to everyone still waiting. Hope end is near...