Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a blue/black AWD.. due in NY on 10/24.. vin 117xxx

This is my third delivery date (actually it’s 10/25) so here’s hoping.

@neroden is giving good advice... I called that number in September to find out that they had a database issue where they send a delivery email to the wrong person. That email address is still on my account, no one seems to know how to get rid of it

Hang in there folks

• Informative
Reactions: Sg911 and neroden
I have a blue/black AWD.. due in NY on 10/24.. vin 117xxx

This is my third delivery date (actually it’s 10/25) so here’s hoping.

@neroden is giving good advice... I called that number in September to find out that they had a database issue where they send a delivery email to the wrong person. That email address is still on my account, no one seems to know how to get rid of it

Hang in there folks

@AmpRage .. are you taking delivery in Mt. Kisco location too ? if you are then , three of our cars (your's, mine, sivattm) all blue, AWD, black might be on the same train/truck. We got 10/31 delivery date in Mt. Kisco and per the DA my car left the factory on 10/4.. my VIN is 177,8XX. If we are in the same boat, should help to post what we hear in terms of tracking the car where it is. I'm planning to check with my DA tomorrow to see whether she can ping the GPS to locate and hopefully it should be in Chicago tomorrow. Per Troy tracker, it's 14 days from VIN to Delivery for NY.

sorry for the typo.. my vin is 117,8XX.. same batch as your's I guess.
I’m actually taking delivery from Manhasset on Long Island, but with a home delivery.. which is an odd thing because I’m 5 miles from the pickup center.

I’ll keep you updated as well... I haven’t seen any info on my vin from UnitedRoad.. but I’ll keep checking. According to someone I spoke to it’s actually due to our center on the 24th so we’ll see

I have blue/white configuration with a current delivery date of 10/31 at Mt. Kisco, NY. It was originally 9/24 then 10/5 and on the 6th it automatically changed to 10/31. Hoping it actually happens this time

It appears there are good number ( atleast 5 ) of Blue, AWD, black scheduled to deliver on 10/31 at Mt. Kisco. hopefully it happens this time as their logistic should be easy.. ( similar config, same delivery date and location ).. please post the updates if anyone hear anything and i will do the same

I have just received VIN and delivery date for Blue, AWD, black interior at Mt. Kisko. This will be the third appointment and 2nd VIN, Hopefully, this time it really happens. The appointment is scheduled for 04 Nov, I am hoping the vehicle arrives sooner and I can drive it sooner ...

I have just received VIN and delivery date for Blue, AWD, black interior at Mt. Kisko. This will be the third appointment and 2nd VIN, Hopefully, this time it really happens. The appointment is scheduled for 04 Nov, I am hoping the vehicle arrives sooner and I can drive it sooner ...

Happy to hear that and you might be driving the new baby later in the 3rd week of Oct if all goes well is my guess.. your's is part of the same batch/train like some of us who got VIN last week..and if the prior estimates hold good which is 18 days from VIN to delivery will put us right around 22-23rd Oct. Let's hope for the best.

Got a delivery text and scheduled pickup for this weekend!
Reserved in 2017, ordered mid August. RWD. Vin 102xxx

I didn’t hear a peep from anyone until today... other than the website saying delivery estimated “late sept”. no vin, nothing. I was going to call this week to follow up, but no need!

It took longer than I expected, given that some people on this forum got RWD cars fast. Maybe blue is in shorter supply?

Holy cow--I called the 1-888 number in the post at the bottom of the previous page...quick backstory--I'd had to not accept an Aug 28 delivery due to unmovable travel and was TRYING to be patient and not call incessantly. BUT I cracked and called that number last night. The guy on the phone said no VIN yet, and to expect end of October. No biggie but my original financing expires mid October. Oh well. So, TODAY I get a call from the delivery center I'm planning on and actually scheduled the appointment to pick up on the 30th! Logged in and all of a sudden not only is that appointment in my account but I also have a VIN. Woo-Hoo!!!! 94,xxx.

So, my time line has been this:

Non-prior owner
Reservation: 5/30/2017
Configured: 7/19/2018
Blue AWD, Non-P, black premium interior, aero wheels, no EAP (and no edits ever)
Delivery: Richmond, VA
Edit button gone/trade in and bank info requested 8/11/2018
Email on 8/14 for ‘car arriving on lot’ 8/25, and pick up 8/28.
Plan third party loan and trade in, but with a very low offer on my car changed to loan+ach for balance
Phone received phone call 8/15 to follow up the email--had to decline due to important/immovable travel
Never saw the VIN
got the end of September mass text message--called and no car
Called 10/8 and given estimate for the end of this month
Received call 10/9, and now updated MVPA with VIN and confirmed appointment.

I have no idea if my call actually stimulated something, the guy assured me my account was not in limbo, but at this point I don't care. I have a date and a VIN! I'm debating about rolling the dice and getting a one way rental with the idea that there will be no hiccups taking delivery (I live almost 3 hours away from the delivery center).

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Holy cow--I called the 1-888 number in the post at the bottom of the previous page...quick backstory--I'd had to not accept an Aug 28 delivery due to unmovable travel and was TRYING to be patient and not call incessantly. BUT I cracked and called that number last night. The guy on the phone said no VIN yet, and to expect end of October. No biggie but my original financing expires mid October. Oh well. So, TODAY I get a call from the delivery center I'm planning on and actually scheduled the appointment to pick up on the 30th! Logged in and all of a sudden not only is that appointment in my account but I also have a VIN. Woo-Hoo!!!! 94,xxx.

So, my time line has been this:

Non-prior owner
Reservation: 5/30/2017
Configured: 7/19/2018
Blue AWD, Non-P, black premium interior, aero wheels, no EAP (and no edits ever)
Delivery: Richmond, VA
Edit button gone/trade in and bank info requested 8/11/2018
Email on 8/14 for ‘car arriving on lot’ 8/25, and pick up 8/28.
Plan third party loan and trade in, but with a very low offer on my car changed to loan+ach for balance
Phone received phone call 8/15 to follow up the email--had to decline due to important/immovable travel
Never saw the VIN
got the end of September mass text message--called and no car
Called 10/8 and given estimate for the end of this month
Received call 10/9, and now updated MVPA with VIN and confirmed appointment.

I have no idea if my call actually stimulated something, the guy assured me my account was not in limbo, but at this point I don't care. I have a date and a VIN! I'm debating about rolling the dice and getting a one way rental with the idea that there will be no hiccups taking delivery (I live almost 3 hours away from the delivery center).
Mine VIN is same series as yours...94xxx. Hopefully they haven't assigned same car to both of us .

Reactions: ZoomDoggie