Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@VKM3 just wondering if you ever heard anything from Teresa? I had a delivery date of 11/8 @4:30 at Mt Kisco but now it's gone from my tesla page. Called my ISA Dave and he said I should be hearing from my IDA Teresa soon. Of course I was told before that I had an IDA named Jasmin. And soon in tesla land could mean a while. Anyway just wondering if you had any contact since we seem to have the same IDA.

@VKM3 just wondering if you ever heard anything from Teresa? I had a delivery date of 11/8 @4:30 at Mt Kisco but now it's gone from my tesla page. Called my ISA Dave and he said I should be hearing from my IDA Teresa soon. Of course I was told before that I had an IDA named Jasmin. And soon in tesla land could mean a while. Anyway just wondering if you had any contact since we seem to have the same IDA.
YES, I heard from her yesterday regarding my 11/04 delivery at Mt kisco. Hopefully, I can still get it on time, as per her my car was still in transit to the delivery center.

3/31/16 Reservation (never cancelled, but confirmed directly w/Tesla my Day 1 status earns me zilch...not even a tiny 3)
10/21/18 Ordered MidRange
Configuration: Blue, White interior, Aero, no EAP (I love driving myself, especially in a Tesla)
Requested Delivery: Westmont (Chicago)

Anxiously awaiting a VIN, after selling my perfect 2012 S85 in Feb’18 and missing Tesla ownership every day since! While I like my Volt and love my ELR, those GM EVs just aren’t as awesome as what Elon & co have created

Was that your first contact from her about your delivery on 11/4? Also I see your in the western NY area like myself.
No, she has been responding to my email for a week or so.

But just to let you know that she is my 4th DA in last 7 weeks, earlier three never replied for 6 weeks after a number of futile attempts from me or Tesla Customer service saying they would respond in 30 min/later today/ 24 hours/ 48 hrs etc. So I don't know how they work...

No, she has been responding to my email for a week or so.

But just to let you know that she is my 4th DA in last 7 weeks, earlier three never replied for 6 weeks after a number of futile attempts from me or Tesla Customer service saying they would respond in 30 min/later today/ 24 hours/ 48 hrs etc. So I don't know how they work...

Ah ok yeah I'm in that same boat now. Only been about 3 weeks and two DAS so may still have a way to go.