Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Checklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you’re not joking then that’s a terrible list, you really should look over the vehicle for any damages sustained during transport, because once you sign for it and leave the premises you’ll have a hard time getting any damage repaired by Tesla.
I actually copied down NicolaSacco's list suggestion. Stoked about picking it up tomorrow!

Last edited:
Reactions: AMPd
Good idea, I’m still torn between ordering now or waiting for plaid. Some days I want it now and some days I feel like I can wait, but then I wonder how long am I going to wait since something better is always coming soon.
Anyway, congrats!

I know this is off topic, but I think I would like to comment.

I was in the same situation on waiting for PLAID. First I had no idea when the PLAID will become available to order. Then I did not know how long I would have to wait to actually get one. I also had no idea how much they would cost knowing how high they would be in demand. Then there always is that I tend to avoid 1st model year since it seems there are always an abundance of issues that the fixes get incorporated later in the model years.

I figured I might as well dive in knowing that an upgrade at 3 years or so is in the works.

M

Reactions: AMPd
Good idea, I’m still torn between ordering now or waiting for plaid. Some days I want it now and some days I feel like I can wait, but then I wonder how long am I going to wait since something better is always coming soon.
Anyway, congrats!
Same boat. While I don't per se want plaid (the 3.7 LR+ Raven is quicker than my P85+), I am hoping for faster charging and potential range increases. Also, inventory new Ravens might be discounted. Mu timeframe is June of this year, so we'll see what is available then...