Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just took Delivery - LR Model S blk/beige

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery and immediately drove it to AP3 in Alpharetta Ga - to get it paint protected..quick notes on initial delivery.

Has the front license plate.
Had the sticker on the car which had the old higher price
Build date was 9/2023
The beige is white - until you compare it to another S with the white interior. So if you are on the fence you may want to get beige as it may wear just slightly better.
The interior noise while driving wasn't muted to what I was expecting..not loud but just not hush quiet.
Came with all seasons on the 21s - I think goodyear - will be more specific when i pick up the car from ppf
Thought the car felt quick - and then noticed it was in comfort mode - so I can't wait to try sports mode when I pick the car.
Autopilot calibrated quickly, I would say within the first 5 miles. No FSD beta option (I got 3 months of FSD). Maybe this may be available in park or something.
Fit and finish was ok. There were already scraps on the underside of the front lip. Wasn't terrible - but you hate to see it.

I may make a checklist titled - "Now that you have accepted your tesla - now what" and list out what to select/unselect - pair the phone for music - seat position - mirror. As you are so excited to drive - that you start to realize things are not turned on etc while you are driving and can't make changes unless you are stopped etc. Would have been nice to have these options selected prior to your first drive - may change the checklist title - "Before your first drive". lol

Once I have picked up the car I will post a few pics. Excited to pick it up after it has been protected.

Reactions: byeLT4 and SilverGS
Also, FYI - if you are taking your car to get it paint protected..figure out a way to keep the car notifying you when a door opens, left unlocked, trunk open etc..on my 30th notification..lol...I have closed the app on my phone - but I am still getting the notifications.

Also, FYI - if you are taking your car to get it paint protected..figure out a way to keep the car notifying you when a door opens, left unlocked, trunk open etc..on my 30th notification..lol...I have closed the app on my phone - but I am still getting the notifications.
In iOS, you can go into the app settings under the General Setting (gear icon) and turn off notifications for the Tesla App.