Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Keep Changing for SR.

Gilsayan

Mar 28, 2021
Los Angeles
In SoCal, ordered SR MY on Jan 28th and got the Vin assigned by end of March and Estimate delivery date for beginning of April.
But date is keeping delay. Anyone has same issue?

Jdryan1

Mar 2, 2021
South Pasadena, CA
I ordered in Feb, last week started getting specific dates 4-7 to 4/24, then yesterday it shifted to "Estimated Delivery: 2 - 6 weeks from order placed date" I have no VIN yet.

Leelee

Mar 16, 2021
Riverside
In SoCal, ordered SR MY on Jan 28th and got the Vin assigned by end of March and Estimate delivery date for beginning of April.
I would call the delivery center to ask. They can track where the car is at. It could be that car hasn’t been on the truck to be delivered to your delivery center yet.

Congrats btw! You got the VIN. Your car will be delivered.

gopbot

Apr 12, 2021
Canada
I just ordered mine a few days ago, and within those few days the estimated date has changed a few times each day. They're not small changes either... it keeps going from May 5 - May 25, then June 7 - June 23, then May 10 - May 31, etc etc back and forth. Before ordering though, the website said 8-12 weeks. I'm in absolutely no rush to get it, but I do want to plan for its arrival (financially and on a need basis), so these wild swings in delivery dates is super frustrating. I don't need an early date, just a solid one that I can plan around.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC