Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my Model Y in August 2021, which at that time my ETA was December 17th, which was good from what I've gathered from other Tesla owners.
Well I got another update saying it will be between Dec. 31 and Jan 28th, which is still OK by me.
My question is, will I be getting the 2022 model or 2021?
Probably not much difference, except for year of model in case I want to sell it down the road.
Just wondering if anyone might have an answer to this.
Trying to get ahold of my Tesla Rep, is like getting in contact with someone at the DMV.
Thanks,
Skip

Ordered my Model Y in August 2021, which at that time my ETA was December 17th, which was good from what I've gathered from other Tesla owners.
Well I got another update saying it will be between Dec. 31 and Jan 28th, which is still OK by me.
My question is, will I be getting the 2022 model or 2021?
Probably not much difference, except for year of model in case I want to sell it down the road.
Just wondering if anyone might have an answer to this.
Trying to get ahold of my Tesla Rep, is like getting in contact with someone at the DMV.
Thanks,
Skip
You can determine this from your VIN number. Here's a handy VIN decoder VIN Decoder – TeslaTap . The 9th and 10th characters of your VIN should read as: "9" (this is a check character) and "N" (for 2022. A 2021 would be an "M").

Upvote 0