Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Estimate to configuration invitation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For people who got invitation to configure, when did you receive the configuration email to your delivery estimate? My estimate is Jun-Aug now and I am trying to estimate when will I expect to receive my configuration email if I am getting delivery in Jun vs. Jul vs. Aug.

Be aware that a lot of us didn't get the email until weeks after we were able to configure. You might want to check your order page periodically even if you haven't received the email.

My estimate was Nov to Jan and configuration opened in mid January. However, things have changed a lot since then. I've seen some reports of configuration before the estimate window.

Last estimate was March-May. Received invite to configure on Thu March 23. After an initial VIN appeared online in early April, it disappeared with a new one appearing a week later, followed soon after by a delivery advisor’s call near the end of April. Tentative delivery set for 5/18 but HQ and local SC advisors think it looks solid as my black 3 rides on a rail across the country.

It can be a bumpy ride.