Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Check your account: able to configure Foundation Series RN 11275

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Big Earl

bnkwupt
Supporting Member
Jul 12, 2017
La Conner, WA
I heard some scuttlebutt that people were able to configure Foundation Series Cybertrucks without receiving an email. I checked my Tesla account and was surprised when I was able to configure my 11275 reservation. My 11276 reservation is not able to configure at this time.

IMG_7671.png

I heard some scuttlebutt that people were able to configure Foundation Series Cybertrucks without receiving an email. I checked my Tesla account and was surprised when I was able to configure my 11275 reservation. My 11276 reservation is not able to configure at this time.

I am RN11274 and my account for Cybertruck still says I'll be notified to complete config as Production nears. Still some scuttlebutt.

11275 reservation here. No email received. I was able to configure in both the Tesla app and my online account this morning, but chose not to participate. Now my ability to configure has been removed. (not complaining, just offering a data point)