Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery for 2nd Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We recently took delivery of our 3 and are thinking of getting another. Anyone know what the wait time would be for another 3 since we are owners of a Tesla already? Of course we got preferential treatment for our 3 since we owned an S. Thanks

We recently took delivery of our 3 and are thinking of getting another. Anyone know what the wait time would be for another 3 since we are owners of a Tesla already? Of course we got preferential treatment for our 3 since we owned an S. Thanks
Day one owner already delivered and just ordered another

This guy got his second invite after a month, so I wouldn’t be surprised if your second reservation also received a priority bump.

• Informative
Reactions: piercebot
I’m a current Model S owner and placed a deposit on 3/29/18 for M3. Says late 2018 for LR and AWD and early 2019 for SR. Not sure if this estimate is standard for all reservations or takes current ownership into the equation

I’m a current Model S owner and placed a deposit on 3/29/18 for M3. Says late 2018 for LR and AWD and early 2019 for SR. Not sure if this estimate is standard for all reservations or takes current ownership into the equation
Would be good to know when you get your invite to configure your 3. Should be pretty soon based on the post above but who knows.

I received an invitation to configure my second Model 3 about 30 days after the first order. :cool:

When did you reserve the second Model 3?
Same here...first reservation was 3/31/2016, second reservation was 8/17/2017. I think they sent all existing owner reservations in mid Feb. After that round, I am not sure if owners are getting automatic bumps. You should check the spreadsheet to see if that is still happening. Good luck....wife is enjoying hers and I am enjoying mine.

Same here, mine also said late 2018, but I actually got the invite to configure after about 50 days or so. Ordered 2/16/18, received invite on 4/6/18.