TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

delivery for my model s has been set for between july 29 and aug 12

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by vortexchaser, Jul 10, 2013.

1. vortexchaser

vortexchaser New Member

well it looks like the day is getting close rather quickly....my model s performance is set to be delivered to me at the Chicago service center between july 29th and aug 12th. got my power adapter today in the mail from tesla as well, now just need to have it installed in my garage so I can have it set up for when I bring the new baby home. really seems like the days are flying by now that I was advised of a delivery time frame.

2. phat78boy

phat78boy Member

Congrats! We have a thread that is pinned for delivery updates and such as well. May ask what date you finalized?

3. jongt3

jongt3 Member

My delivery date is currently set between July 25 and August 8th. For me the days are getting slower as the date gets closer. I want my car!!! :)

4. HHHH

HHHH Member

I'm with you...my delivery is set for 7/29-8/15! I'm so impatient!

5. jongt3

jongt3 Member

Tesla called today with an actual delivery date, July 30th. I can't wait!