Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Kicked Another 4 Months (minimum) At Least. Long Range Ordered X Ordered Last Summer.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, we got a big surprise today in the way of another delivery delay on our long range model X. As of yesterday the delivery estimate was July, 2022. Today I went into the app and the manage order screen came up with a new date of November 2022 - Jan, 2023. I went into the configure new model X orders and it it shows new orders placed today have estimated delivery dates of January-April 2023.

Here is the configuration on the X we ordered:

Model X Long Range
20” Wheels
Blue Paint
All Black Premium Interior
Autopilot
Full Self Driving Capability
5 Seat Interior

We are trading in our 2017 100D model X with the same options as the new one except silver color & unlimited free supercharging. We have agreed on the trade in value and submitted our title info already.

I was wondering if anyone else had their delivery date pushed back like this. Thos would have our delivery taking a year and 4-5 months at best if received in November & a year and a half if January 2023.

I hope others our having better luck.
I ordered my 7 seat Model X LR in AUG 21 and finally got my VIN yesterday and will have a mid-NOV 22 delivery.