Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Kicked Another 4 Months (minimum) At Least. Long Range Ordered X Ordered Last Summer.

Well, we got a big surprise today in the way of another delivery delay on our long range model X. As of yesterday the delivery estimate was July, 2022. Today I went into the app and the manage order screen came up with a new date of November 2022 - Jan, 2023. I went into the configure new model X orders and it it shows new orders placed today have estimated delivery dates of January-April 2023.

Here is the configuration on the X we ordered:

Model X Long Range
20” Wheels
Blue Paint
All Black Premium Interior
Autopilot
Full Self Driving Capability
5 Seat Interior

We are trading in our 2017 100D model X with the same options as the new one except silver color & unlimited free supercharging. We have agreed on the trade in value and submitted our title info already.

I was wondering if anyone else had their delivery date pushed back like this. Thos would have our delivery taking a year and 4-5 months at best if received in November & a year and a half if January 2023.

I hope others our having better luck.
I ordered my 7 seat Model X LR in AUG 21 and finally got my VIN yesterday and will have a mid-NOV 22 delivery.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC