Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery on Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted about this already, but cannot find the thread!

My Tesla is supposed to be delivered this Saturday afternoon, between 12-4.

Can I count on that, or do they sometimes delay delivery dates at the last minute?

I have a rental car now (previous car was totaled), and planned to return the rental tomorrow morning, as I don't need a car tomorrow. But returning it is contingent on getting the Tesla Saturday, so I wanted to know if I can count on that?

Does anyone know? When one gets a short term delivery date, do they stick to it? Can I count on it?

You are asking for an absolute, so I will say that I have read stories here of delivery being delayed for several reasons. I doubt they plan to do that, but there is no such thing as an absolute, so you should plan as if it could change if there is some issue or other.

There are not any absolutes with anything tesla does (or things most companies do, actually)

Reactions: maiki
You are asking for an absolute, so I will say that I have read stories here of delivery being delayed for several reasons. I doubt they plan to do that, but there is no such thing as an absolute, so you should plan as if it could change if there is some issue or other.

There are not any absolutes with anything tesla does (or things most companies do, actually)
Well yes, nothing in life is 100% absolute, true. Most of the delays I have read about are long term delays. In this case, they say they will deliver it tomorrow, so on the basis of that I returned the rental car today. I certainly hope they will follow through on that though, or I could end up car-less?

You will receive your car at 3:59pm.

1634373597445.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: jjrandorin