Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dent Repair Cost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how much it would cost to repair this dent on the front right side of the car?

Attachments

• F6213E7A-DD10-463B-9C39-DDE9247222FB.jpeg
    F6213E7A-DD10-463B-9C39-DDE9247222FB.jpeg
    419 KB · Views: 678
  • 56EAFC3C-3779-4C6B-AD14-62E6D8ABEA7C.jpeg
    56EAFC3C-3779-4C6B-AD14-62E6D8ABEA7C.jpeg
    416.8 KB · Views: 426
Solution
Why dont you call Steve and text him the photos, or stop by and get it done on the spot?

He's worked on plenty of units from the S3XY fleet.
Why dont you call Steve and text him the photos, or stop by and get it done on the spot?

• Helpful
Reactions: Adam3
Upvote 1
Solution

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Yikes just for the dent or to replace the body?
They even didn't suggest to fix a dent they started from "We will order replacement part for fender and bumper (it got a little scratches)".
On next day they ordered only fender.

After a week waiting for the parts I drove car to the shop, and they still insist that they probably need to replace a bumper. But I guess after I add request that I would like to get "BROKEN" parts back - they changed their mind.

But unfortunately after few days they ordered plastic part which connects fender with bumper and added into order two front blinkers with cameras - and they were totally fine when I left the car. So it started to look more like insurance scam - I decided to wait until I get my car back before escalating conflict...

Upvote 0