Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Denver Metro (Littleton) where are the best places to charge? (home charging not available)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there, I'm going to take delivery in the next couple of weeks and I do not have the ability to charge at home.

Im in Littleton and I wanted to ask if anybody here have know any good spots to charge at?

Are there any movie theaters or public/shopping centers where I can go catch a movie or run an errand once or twice a week?

Hi there, I'm going to take delivery in the next couple of weeks and I do not have the ability to charge at home.

Im in Littleton and I wanted to ask if anybody here have know any good spots to charge at?

Are there any movie theaters or public/shopping centers where I can go catch a movie or run an errand once or twice a week?
www.plugshare.com is your friend.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rocky_H
Plugshare gets its information from the community. If nobody enters a new site in the database, Plugshare won't know about it. If you know of a charging location that isn't listed on Plugshare (after having verified that your filters aren't accidentally hiding the site from your view), add it to their database. Before I add a new location to Plugshare, I ask someone at the company if they want their location listed on Plugshare, letting them know that this is what EV drivers use to find public charging opportunities and thus has the ability to drive new customers to their location.

Reactions: Rocky_H