Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Desperately seeking a Tesla S or X for "Marlborough Earth Day Party"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am organising an exhibition of electric cars, e-bikes and electric technology at the inaugural Marlborough Earth Day Party to coincide with international Earth Day on 22nd April.

I have several Nissan Leafs and a BMW i3 to display/demonstrate but feel it is only fair to include a Tesla, since it is the best electric car in the world. The only problem is I don't own a Tesla and am not lucky enough to have any friends who own a Tesla either.

Are there any Tesla owners on this forum who live within driving distance of Blenheim (South Island NZ) that might be willing to bring their pride and joy along to exhibit at this brand new event - which is all about being carbon zero and driving tomorrow's cars today.

You do not need to worry about anyone driving the car or even getting in it or touching it, unless you are happy for them to do so. It would be awesome just to have a Tesla car at the event for people to see up close and admire. We could rope it off to keep people back if necessary. It would also be great to have a Tesla driver/owner who is prepared to talk to the public and answer questions about the car and why it is such as great machine to own/operate.

One Tesla would be good, two at the event would be great and more than two would be unbelievable. So if there are any owners out there who want to show off their Tesla to a wider audience please contact me on 021 210 7769. Happy to cover travel costs to and from the event, if required.