TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Destination Chargers: Sugarloaf, ME

Discussion in 'New England' started by Bangor Bob, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Bangor Bob

Bangor Bob Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Bangor, ME
    #1 Bangor Bob, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    Scuttlebutt on an unofficial resort forum is that a package from the Destination Charging program has been installed at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel. I'm working on getting details of how many, precisely where and if there was a Clipper Creek or any outlets added as well for us non-Tesla-owning Proles...

Preliminary entry added to Plugshare for a HPWC.

With the Augusta supercharger underway, and now a few destination chargers, Maine's Great North Charging Wasteland is finally filling in a bit! I visited the Clipper Creek in Millinocket yesterday as well, it should deliver 32A for people coming/going to Baxter State Park.
  2. linkster

linkster Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Great news! Thanks for posting.
  3. st50maint

st50maint Member

Jun 28, 2015
    New York
    From the Tesla destination charger map.

• 5092 Access Rd
      Carrabassett Valley, ME 04947
      Driving Directions
      • Phone (800) 843-5623
      • Roadside Assistance (877) 798-3752
    • Charging
      2 Tesla Connectors, up to 40A.
      Available to the public. Please see front desk.