Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Destination percentage is back!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They finally brought back the destination percentage so it's visible when the thing is in small mode not just when its super zoomed out with all the turns. Finally am update that actually improved something, too bad it was already there and they just took it away some years back for no reason.

That *sugar* pissed me off when it went away and I'm so glad it's back.
I'm on 2022.20.6

PXL_20220722_233450022.jpg

They finally brought back the destination percentage so it's visible when the thing is in small mode not just when its super zoomed out with all the turns. Finally am update that actually improved something, too bad it was already there and they just took it away some years back for no reason.

That *sugar* pissed me off when it went away and I'm so glad it's back.
I'm on 2022.20.6

View attachment 831688
Curious why your firmware is apparently so much different from mine. I have a 2015 70D and just this week the car got version 11 for the first time, with firmware 2022.8.10.1. I am guessing you have MCU2 while my car still has MCU1.

Curious why your firmware is apparently so much different from mine. I have a 2015 70D and just this week the car got version 11 for the first time, with firmware 2022.8.10.1. I am guessing you have MCU2 while my car still has MCU1.
Yeah MCU2 gets more updates, I also have it set to advanced on the update check box. You should get it done anyway MCU1 is trash it was expensive but I've never looked back

Reactions: David29
Yeah MCU2 gets more updates, I also have it set to advanced on the update check box. You should get it done anyway MCU1 is trash it was expensive but I've never looked back
I am tempted, but from recent posts, it looks as if there is a long delay once you ask for it. And since my car is nearly 7 years old, I am thinking about what to do, whether to buy something else before I reach the 8 year warranty limit. If I want another car before the warranty runs out on this one, I do not have much time to order one, because the delivery times are so long, not just for Teslas but also for other brands. If I decide to stick it out with the Model S, the MCU2 is probably a good idea. I probably should have done it before now when the availability was better....